Emotional Intelligence a workbook for your well-being
Available in English and Afrikaans
Authors: Dr. Rina de Klerk-Weyer & Dr Ronel le Roux
Now widely recognised as a greater predictor of success in life than IQ, emotional intelligence is what enables you to build lasting, meaningful relationships and a flourishing career. Emotional intelligence isn't fixed at birth - it continues to develop with life experience.
- Know, accept and motivate yourself.
- Learn to read, sense, appreciate and manage your interactions with other people.
- Emotional Intelligence: A Workbook for your well-being is an excellent resource for understanding and raising your emotional intelligence.
- Offers 126 easy-to-do activities to develop your EI capabilities, while taking your cognitive, physical, social and spiritual abilities into account.
- Proven, hands-on methods for achieving personal fulfillment and professional excellence.
"The most helpful and well-conceived book of its kind in the EQ Field" - PROF. P. SALOVEY, DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY AND DEAN OF YALE UNIVERSITY
"At last - a different flavored experiential leaning approach that lends itself to optimal self-understanding, personal and interpersonal growth."- HR MANAGER, ERNEST & YOUNG
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.